Tuesday, July 15, 2008

To Be or Not To Be

Nathaniel and Danielle were in a operetta called H.M. S. Pinafore this past weekend. Never heard of it before? Join the club. I had never, but now I can't seem to get it out of my head.

The kids did so awesome. It does not surprise me that Danielle would, she has dug this kind of stuff for a while. This is like her 4th play/musical. BUT my 14 year old son. It was amazing to see him on stage. He has always enjoyed sports and other activities, but he did so well.



My 12 year old son enjoyed it, too. He said he might like to try out for the next one. The next one is Aladdin.


Danielle studying the Playbill (no, that not the script - are you kidding me?)

Nathaniel is the one in the Seffner Baseball shirt (surprise).


Full dress rehearsal the day before 1st show.


2 comments:

Don said...

Hey, Guy!!! Welcome to Blogville! It's a blast here! For ME now, here is Caracas, Venezuela. I'm getting over a three day stint with a NASTY intestional virus that is going around down here...NO FUN. But I'm feeling much better. Will finally get to return to mission work tomorrow...but then home on Monday.

The pics of "the actor" are great! He looks like a real pro. Did we get video? Can you post any?

Have you figured out how to get enlargable pics on your blog? Load them in first, then add your text in around them. Once you move a picture, it's locked in to the size on the blog. It took me about 3 or 4 months of blogging before I learned that tip.

Anyway, I look forward to reading your blog EVERY DAY!!! So, get writing! :) Have Angie start one too!!!

Thanks so much for making our last day in Florida so fun. We had a wonderful time seeing you three.

Don said...

Ahhh...wouldn't you know...I clicked the only picture that didn't enlarge. I guess you'd already figured it out. You youngsters!